Friday, December 23, 2011

Give e-certificates electronically for last minute gifts

Christmas is almost here. It's a good thing that I can give e-certificates electronically for last minute gifts. They are always the right size, shape and color. Fortunately, lost of online stores are offering them. Here are a few that I found.

Gourmet coffee has never been more popular. I know that my daughters both enjoy  frequenting a local coffee house. So, I figured checking online may be a good idea. It looks like ROASTe.com may be the perfect place for coffee lovers to order online. An e-certificate from this company is sure to be appreciated.




Of course, when considering online e-certificates online few stores are more popular than Amazon.com Gift Cards. My daughters are both students who are taking advantage of the free Amazon.Com Prime accounts. I think either of them would enjoy an electronic gift certificate from there for the holidays.

Failing these ideas I can always make a quick run to a pizza place. Is there any student that doesn't live on pizza during finals week? If not an electronic gift certificate at least gift cards can be picked up almost anywhere. It's one last minute Christmas gift that I know they will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment