Sunday, February 10, 2013

Selling to make money online

A growing pile of medical bills is causing me to evaluate how we're going to become debt free. We're fortunate to have insurance but gee whiz! It's scary that the hospital is generating the statements with lightening speed. They're hitting all at once and I'm starting to look at what we can sell from home to make money.

Are you in the same boat? If so, be sure to leave a comment below. This post might create income generating ideas that we can all use.

It's a no-brainer that to make money you must have a product to sell. My mother used to say "you've got the gift of gab". She didn't mean it as a complement but it's become a productive skill. :-)

My blogs and content writing sites like Yahoo! Voices, RedGage and ExpertsPages earn money. I'm using the funds to reduce debt and pay off the medical bills. Some sites make more than others and blogging is my top priority.

Blogging earns the most income and the content sites come in next. While RedGage is the rock bottom, it's also the only fully transparent site. Flipping through the photos that are posted helps me earn income from home. Take a look at my work by pasting this link into your browser. http://www.redgage.com/youvebeenreviewed
Alaska Coyote mug
My coyote mug on Zazzle

eBay is the answer to what can I sell online from stuff around the house. I have successfully done this in the past and may do so again. Every time you list something your reputation is at stake. Look at what you have to sell from home and post only the very best items. Accurately calculate shipping by packing and weighing the boxes ahead of time.



Clint Barber seems to have a unique way to make money from home. His site is What can I sell to make money online? You might find it interesting. Copy and paste this url into browser http://whatcaniselltomakemoneyonline.com/about-me/

My Zazzle store is rapidly rising to the top of my charts. You can find my travel photos on postcards, mugs, mousepads and note cards. Last week I sold a few hundred note cards. It's validating that you like the products so much and the money helps. Mugs are great gifts and cards are a good way to keep in touch. Why not take a look at the store?  You might find something that you like there. My Zazzle url is http://www.zazzle.com/gaylecrabtree

Without you, the medical bills would sink my ship. Amazon store sales on My Out of Debt Journey, page views on RedGage, Yahoo! Voices and the content sites all help me make money online from home. I'm looking forward to reading your comments in the section below. Sing out and let us all know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you already know what you're doing and are on the right track. I recently went the consignment shop route with a large mirror and chandelier and came out of it quite nicely and with very little effort involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea about the consignment shop. I used to consign clothing when my daughters were growing up. It completely fell off of my radar screen. Thanks for bringing it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working on building up my income from the internet. Each day is so different. You have given me some ideas that I plan to try. One thing I am no good at is blogging. I sure need to learn to do it right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A growing pile of medical bills is causing me to evaluate how we're going to become debt free. Make Money Online

    ReplyDelete