Saturday, March 10, 2012

Latest update

I just realized that my update was late. I was sick near the end of last month and my world is just now getting back on track. 

The wedding hasn't quite killed us yet. We're working hard to stay within our spending plan. It's not a popular choice with the bride but I think it's the best way to go. The plan may be thrown out the window when we're closer to the big date. Right now, everything is holding steady.

We got rid of a medical bill this month and that feels really good. Plus, I got a great price on tablecloths and was able to pick them up for the wedding. Our plans are to put them on eBay or Craigslist after the event. (Chocolate tablecloths and ivory organza runners anyone?) 

Bills aren't melting away but we're getting some paid off. I think that's about all we can expect until after the wedding. No worries though. I'm not giving up without a fight!

1 comment: