Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Writing online at Bubblews for extra money

I have been writing online at Bubblews for extra money for a few months now. It's proven to be a winner for me. As I come to terms with a pay cut for 2014, the site will probably become more important.

A big part of why I like the site (other than making money) is that it's a cross between social media and a blog. Not having to come up with a ton of deep articles on a daily basis is a big help. Plus, you only have to write 400 characters in a post.

On Bubblews, you earn for every post, page view, like, dislike and social media share. The minimum payout is $25 and they'll send the money by Pay Pal, check or other methods.

You can find out more about Bubblews at this link.

One warning. The rules are few and very easy to follow but if you break one, then you don't get your redemption. Some people fuss about this but I have been paid on time, every time and just submitted for my 17th redemption since about mid- June. I registered earlier with the site but didn't do anything with it for awhile.


Writing online doesn't work for everyone but it helps me. Don't worry. It doesn't cost anything to sign up. This is a revenue sharing site. You get half of what they get on your articles. It's legitimate and is helping me pay my bills. Want to try Bubblews? Maybe it will help you too?

By the way, if you sign up via one of these links, I do get a referral payment of  20 cents. That may not be enough to sneeze at but I wanted you to know about it. The system won't tell me if you've registered so be sure to connect with me there so I can help promote your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment