Thursday, May 26, 2011

Helpful debt reduction blogs and websites

I'm reading everything that I can get my hands on about managing my debt. A few of you have emailed me to ask about blogs that have been helpful to me. There are several debt reduction websites that have been helpful. This article lists several of my favorites.

Although, please keep in mind that I'm always adding to my arsenal of information. Feel free to share your favorites. Just add the urls and titles to the comments section below.

In the meantime, here are some debt reduction blogs that have helped me. Maybe they'll be of use to you as well.

Living frugally helps stretch my budget and enables me to pay off bills a little quicker. This blog offers ideas that you can use to live frugally. There are links to freebies, decorating ideas and general ideas. It even offers suggestions on what to do with old clothes that you don't need.

I enjoy this blog for solid advice and optimistic attitude. It's the story of one dad and his pursuit to be debt free. There are a lot of commercial blogs to help you get out of debt. It's nice to read a debt reduction blog that was written by a real person.

This blog on finances is chock full of hints that can help reduce debt. Then, it goes a step farther but offering other financial advice. I've found it to be helpful in many ways.

This may not be your traditional debt reduction blog or website but it is inspirational. I figure that if a family with 19 kids can be debt free there is hope for me too.

This guy is probably one of the most recognized financial gurus that there is. His program has helped many families reduce their debt load. I've recently obtained his book and am finding it to be helpful. His newsletters on his debt reduction website have given me practical tips that I can use. It's plain language that anyone (including me) can understand.

These are my five favorite debt reduction blogs and sites. What are yours?

DAC Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment